Friday, November 18, 2011

Scared the Bajeezies out of him

Three months ago.

It was bedtime, I said good nite and sent him off to his room then settled in to a nice hot shower.

After relaxing from my shower I put on my jammies, came out of the bathroom, slid into my bed and snuggled up to my comforter.

A few stretches and a deep sigh later I closed my eyes and began to fall into a slumber. Suddenly I hear a deep mans voice from under the side of my bed say "How you doin?"

I screamed bloody murder! I jumped out of my bed and began looking for the kitchen knife I hide next to my bed.

Oh lord, You hear about this happening to other people but this was happening to me. There is an intruder in MY house!

Still screaming and looking for my knife I begin to hear another sound, and I realize my "intruder" was Laughing!

I turn around and see my son red faced and bent over laughing at the top of his lungs. "You should see your face!!!" he says.

"Devon! You scared the heck out of me" I scoffed.

Still laughing he says "I've never seen you move that fast mom"

He walks out of my room still laughing on his way out and says " ah, that was great! "

I didn't sleep at all that night.

Since then I have been plotting and planning on how I could get him back; but all that went out the window when opportunity presented itself.

It was the perfect setting, Friday afternoon and I left work a little early, traffic was a breeze so my normal 40 minute drive took 15 minutes.

I open the front door and hear the shower upstairs running. A ha! This is going to be good!

I slowly sneak up the stairs as quiet as a mouse and slither into his bathroom.

I inch my way to the shower and count it down 3 - 2 - 1....

I rip the shower curtain back and yell "How you doin?"

Fear and panic took over his face and I hear this loud, high pitched, glass breaking, Mariah Carey high note scream.

"aaahhh hahaha!" I busted out laughing, "You sound like a girl!"

The look of fear on his face quickly turns into rage as he slams the shower curtain shut and says "Don't talk to me!"

Karma is a "B" kiddo and so am I!

...still laughing about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment