Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Come on, Hit me mom!

Today was a school holiday so after sleeping all day he was primed and ready when I got home from work. Unfortunately I worked a ten hour day...

"Hey mom, how was your day, what's for dinner?"

"It was good, how was yours and quesadillas."

He proceeded to tell me about all the things he did during the day in between eating and sleeping.

He eats and then is ready to play. He dances and plays with the dog, we play toss the empty milk jug around, we talk and finally i stop to clean the kitchen.

"Come on mom, I'm bored hit me with something?"

"Devon! I'm not going to hit you with something.."

"Come on mom I'll show you my ninja reflexes" he says

"No!" I reply

He persists "Hit me! Throw something at me!!"

"No!" again I refuse.

He begins to get irritated "Hit me wit something!" he yells.

Then this weird low pitched noise comes out of his mouth."aaaaaaaaaauuuuuunnnnkkk!"

Then again "aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuunk!" and again "aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuunnnnk!"

"Mom, I'm going to keep doing this until you hit me with something!"

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuunk!" "aaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuunnnnnnk!"

So what's a mom to do? I pick up the empty milk jug and hurl it at him. Well needless to say "Moms still got it, cuz his ninja reflexes weren't as fast as my Chinese throwing jug and I nailed him right in the face to which of course he replies.....

"I can't believe you hit me!" and he stormed off.

Don't worry folks at home, the only thing hurt was his ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment