Friday, November 4, 2011

Stella aint getting her groove back

So there is this guy in my community, he lives in the end unit and everyday I drive by his house. He is usually outside, most of the time with his shirt off and he is the most gorgeous man I have ever seen.

Apparently it's obvious I find him attractive because according to my son I slow down when we drive by and my face gets bright red. Dev has even started trying to cover my eyes or block my view whenever he is outside now.

This is important for you to know as my story progresses.

This evening Dev and I went to my community's gym so I got to walk by his house but he was not outside.

We work out, I do the elliptical, the treadmill, I even do some weights. I realize I'm only thirty minutes in and I'm exhausted... "Dev Im done" I say, "let's go!"

We leave the gym and Dev trails behind me to stretch. As I round the corner I realize my guy is outside. "Oh my" I think to myself, "I look like crap but this may be my only chance to ever say hello." I pull the scrunchie out of my hair, begin to jog as fast as i can so he knows I've been "working out" and I look in his direction.

It was like a movie, his muscles clinching to his Tshirt, his beautiful skin glistening under the light of the moon and in slow motion he looks up and makes eye contact. I begin to smile as I jog by while my lips slowly begin to form the word "hello"...

Before i can get the word out of my mouth Devon comes walking up behind me at a normal pace actually passes me as Im trying to jog and says "Jeez mom you only worked out for thirty minutes the least you could do is actually jog home!"

I hear the guy laugh and I run the entire rest of the way home in shame.

Yeah...Good times, Love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment