Thursday, October 27, 2011

A man has his ways...

We are at basketball practice and it's going on hour two. For the past 30 minutes he has been giving me the "drink" hand motion.

He finally comes over and says "mom , I need a drink". "Devon I don't have any money go to the water fountain".

He leaves and comes back "mom I need something to drink the fountain is broke"

"Devon" I say, "I don't know what you want me to do, I don't have any money on me, go in bathroom and drink from the faucet. "

He scoffs at the notion. "you never have any money, you need to start bringing a drink with you" he says and walks off in a huff.. Literally 30 seconds later he walks up to me drinking a Powerade.

"Where did you get that?" I inquire.

"A man has his ways mom" to which I reply "well I need a my light bill paid can you work that out?"

He says "I'll see what I can do"

No comments:

Post a Comment